How to Install Mad Titan Sports V2.0 on Kodi (Step-by-Step)

Originally published at: https://troypoint.com/mad-titan-sports-kodi-addon/

This resource guide covers Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon with installation instructions on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV/Google TV, PC, or any Kodi device you prefer. The Mad Titan Kodi Addon is one of the most popular options for Kodi users today, providing tons of high-quality content including live sports, TV, Highlights, Replays, and much…

After months of flawless performance, Mad Titan is giving me the “red x treatment” when I try to launch within Kodi. All of my other add-ons work fine, I’ve cleared the Kodi cache and uninstalled/reinstalled from the Magnetic repo…with no luck. Any other ideas? TIA!

Same here. Everything else works great.

So I followed all of the instructions in one of the latest videos on how to create and install the best TV addons for Live Sports, etc.

For some reason when I now try to watch any Chanel all I get is a screen that says switch. When I click the ‘switch’ link I get a ‘Playback failed’ error message that reads “One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message”. When I check the log I can’t seem to locate the error message. What am I missing here. I have attached a photo of the video that I am referring to watching and following all instructions pretty carefully. Have tried twice now, and for the second install I only used Loop 19 and left the other 2 off to see if that made any difference. Any ideas?