How to Install Launcher Manager on Firestick/Android TV for Custom Launchers

This guide will show you how to install Launcher Manager on Firestick and Android TV devices.

Launcher Manager is a free tool that allows Firestick and Android TV users to customize their device interfaces with ease.

2 Likes

The new Launcher manager does address a couple of issues, including the ability to change the sleep timer and screensaver. The one huge disappointment is still the fact that you cannot do an app store search on the Firestick. Attempting to do so only returns you to the main launch manager options. Oh well, things could be worse, I could own a shield and gone through the update debacle.

1 Like

There is a new version out for Android. V.1.0.4
XDA has the new code.

Short Link for Downloader
Launcher Manager 1.0.4 (ATV)
https://bit.ly/SWLMA104

1 Like

The latest version I have is 1.1.5 . That’s on my Max though.

Yeah. Fire stuff has different versions for different os.XDA has them all on there webpage.

aha. I thought as much. Have a great Friday my friend.

I just installed on my shield and now have black screen no home screen

Can you start it up then click the hamburger to open apps and try uninstall.

No just black screen. Can use voice to get you tube so I know it’s working just can’t access home screen

Can you use voice to open apps. Or you may have to open settings if it will let you.

Checked sites for factory reset but I just have thin black remote with home button back button and up down left and right no A B buttons

I will try when I get back home
Thank you

1 Like

Oh sorry. I have a 2019 Shield Pro with the triangular remote and lots of button options. Maybe try the Shield app. on your phone.

Install this on your phone or tablet.

NVIDIA SHIELD TV - Apps on Google Play

2 Likes