How to get movies from further within the given list and filter out movies that aren't out yet

When I choose a movie category i.e. year or genre and there are several thousand movies to choose from; is there a way to 1. Filter out movies that aren’t even in theaters yet or only cam quality( and yes ived gone to settings and attempted to turn off said options) and 2. Somehow not get the list in the same order everytime? Can I jump to the 100th page or get the movies shuffled around or something? I use the credit and ghost mostly

1 Like

I assume you mean “the crew” and ghost addons of Kodi.

In regards to your first question, I do believe that many addons have filter settings that will allow you to disable pre-released movies and cam quality sources. That is possible, but in my opinion these filters are not guaranteed to work either. Especially the filter for eliminating non-english TV shows and movies.
Simply take the time to read through the addon settings and you will find these filter options.

As to the second question, I don’t think there is a way to shuffle the way movie or shows appear in a list. However, you can change the number of titles that a search will populate, thus getting you to your desired destination quicker.
Many addons generally populate 20-25 titles, but in the settings you can easily increase that number to certain degrees.

In my opinion, if you want to have different lists of movies appears I would suggest using Trakt. You can find highly variable lists on this website or app, and simply search for what you find in Kodi.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Ok. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer