How to Format USB Drive to FAT32 on Windows PC and Mac Computers

Originally published at: How to Format USB Drive to FAT32 on Windows PC and Mac Computers

This step-by-step guide shows How to Format USB to FAT32 on any Windows PC or Mac computer. The process of formatting a USB drive to the FAT32 format is simple and takes less than five minutes. We hear of many individuals struggling to connect their USB drives to Amazon Firesticks and other Android-powered devices. The…

2 Likes

I had a strange problem that more than likely was my fault. I decide to try my TV’s android and it done like the firestick once I inserted it things as normal came up do you want to format for internal storage. Never mind the problems I had with the android on my TV I went back to my FireStick 4k+. Ok now my problem I should have formatted it before putting it on my FireStick but I didn’t. The strange thing it did when I inserted into my FireStick it asked the normal if you wanted to format it as shared internal. I clicked yes and it put the operating system of the Firestick on the usb drive. I reset to factory settings and started over and everything is fine now

2 Likes