How to Deactivate a Syncler Device

I had a fire stick die on me.
i am setting up a new one, but when i try and log into Syncler i get to many devices on account.
how can i delete the broken fire stick from my account?

thanks
jim

It should show you all of the devices on your account. You pick the one you want to unregister with the new one.

When you exceed your device limit you should see a list of your devices so that you can select which one to remove. It is important to name all your devices correctly when you enable them so you can pick the right one to remove.

I have read that this issue can have a bug. It is suggested you try again and then a list should appear.

there isnt a login for Syncler.
they have a site, and i can pay on that site, but when i do it takes me to a third party that gives me a code to activate Syncler+.
there is no login for Syncler…
worst case is i wait till the end of march till my account is due, that should reset my active accounts…

Once you try to exceed the allowed limit for your subscription. Then a notification will appear stating so and list all your connected devices. This is when, and the ONLY time, you can manage your connected devices.

1 Like

You delete the old one via the Syncler + app, not via a website, like the rest said, the program will tell you that you’ve exceeded the devices and then lets you delete it directly from the Syncler app.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.