How to close background apps

How do I keep my device working to best performance? How to close background apps > Android - use Background apps and Processes list app. Available on your device AppStore.

Troypoint guide:

1 Like

A great little app to assist in closing background apps and clearing the cache. Scans all installed apps for malware. Cleans out junk, unused and unneeded apks, and optimizes your system. Also gives details on your device when you need that info to make sure you get the proper apk to install an app.

2 Likes

@DRGio

Hi you have asked the same question in another topic so I past the answer here to. :+1:

2 Likes

@DRGio

Along with the above comments, unplug it at night or when not in use.

3 Likes

This one is one of my favorites. A lot in one single APK

I was about to download “Turn off Background Apps” but I wonder, if I already have and use daily “Fast Task Killer” is there any reason to also uses “Turn off Background Apps”? I ask because of the added use of storage space.

1 Like

@denadavidson99

If you have an app that does the same thing as another then dont worry about adding a secondary app that just takes up more space and resources.

2 Likes

This is why I suggested defsquid as it is an “all in one” app that does more than just close apps. I’d like to clear up or rather clarify one point. “force” close background apps does one vital thing, especially on the Firestick, and that is free up RAM and the Firestick is very limited in that regard. So I liken RAM to your “desk” in an office. The bigger the desk the more stuff you can have right at hand. So closing background apps isn’t a big issue if you have a very large desk. Now with a small desk any paperwork or projects you’re working on can get lost or fall off the desk, or even buried, the more you open, taking more time to find, and often even being forgotten. So clearing up the desk and “closing” files that aren’t being used will improve your speed and efficiency. Same thing on a computer. Now ROM is like your filing cabinet where you go to get your files or apps.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

3 Likes

AN ERROR OCCURRED CODE 404 on my tivimate can’t get any channel have you seen this before how can i fix it ty

@DRGio

Contact your provider, that one is on them, probably ran out of sub time.

1 Like