How come my Cinema apk is still working?

How come my Cinema apk is still working?

1 Like

Becuase it will till its ether completely offline. It is not supported and any changes wont be made… it wil work for some time but it will eventually end as its not supported or updated. This has been said.

2 Likes

Enjoy it while you can…:+1:

2 Likes

Because the scrapers it connects to are still active.

3 Likes

It will still work, but as it’s now not being updated or supported, it will soon just be unusable. Its like having a classic car. They dont make it any more, parts will eventually be impossible to get. Advances in tech just makes it harder to source original tech and eventually it goes under a tarp. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Love that analogy it’s perfect. Wish I had the skill to develop an app, similar to a machine shop to make parts for that old classic. :oncoming_automobile:

2 Likes

Indeed @Miki
We have a Chrysler Delta and my wife loves it. Had it from new in 2012. It runs wonderful. Space is great, seats reclining (even in the rear) and leg room are awesome. Unfortunately they only sold them in the UK for a year. 800 sold. They did continue them in Europe as a Lancia Delta for a few years. Now it’s impossible to get parts. We had to get a back box exhaust custom made and it cost over £650. We can harvest parts from some Fiat models, but they are few and far between, so cost a good bit. Not a chance of getting panels replaced, its a 100% custom job if I get a dent. The light fittings are so unusual too, so much so that if one gets broken, and we can’t get it replaced, the car is a right-off :confused::confused:
download

1 Like