How can I get a clean copy of Bee TV?

I’ve tried APKpure, unlinked and other sources. I got the latest version. BeeTV still has an advertisement when you exit a movie, have to press home to get around it. Ads when you stop a movie.

1 Like

Hey RJ. I sent ya a PM with a link.

Is that link for a ad free Bee TV 3.1.6 latest version?

Yeah same here looking for a Downloader code thst has a ad free latest version of Beetv 3.1.6 i believe is the latest one

1 Like

The link I gave is for 3.1.7 ad free lite

1 Like

Hey can get that link also thanks sfatman1

1 Like

Got anymore of that link you can send me?

I got the latest version off of the APKtime App.

1 Like

That’s not a link it’s an App, another App store. You can get it with unlinked.

1 Like

Can I get that link to please, TIA

Like @rjwinkler said apktime appstore will have newest version and original or adfree.

The ADs only come when you have finished the movie, just hit home to bypass.

1 Like

It has both versions, 3.1.7. BeTV still has the adds as I posted. When selecting external player select none. This will give you the ability to restart the movie where you left off. I have tested this and it works.

2 Likes

Oh ya now I get ya. But this is just a backup for me as Stremio is far superior and always picks up where I left off if I ever have to stop a movie.

Now that I have a VPN, I can try Stremio. I am using SurfShark and like it so far. May need some help on Stremio.

1 Like

Biggest tip is to set up Stremio on your computer first. Then install it on your firestick and just log in - all set up for you.

1 Like

Stremio is straight forward as long as you don’t add RD. That’s when you need it installed ona computer to make it easier. Add torrentio it’s about the best addon you can get for scraping. :laughing: Godd morning @sktn77a

I give up trying to get a clean copy of Bee TV. I have the newest version and it still has Adds at the end of a movie, just hit the home key.

1 Like

In my opinion all those apks are trash. Your top priority will be syncler kodi weyd and stremio. Nothing compares to them. If there is most likly private.

Im looking into making a streaming app for private use my self.

1 Like

I will give stremio a look, since I now have a VPN