Hisense Tv with vida os, change?

Hello everyone, Happy holidays :slight_smile:
I received a Hisense Tv with the Vida os. I have a firestick with everything necessary from Troy’s
Awesome tutorials. I also purchased Surfshark. My question is: should I just change the tv itself or just use the firestick on the tv and keep it as is? Thank you!

Due to firestick’s limited storage, I would use the TV apps.
Use the firestick for all apps you would use with a vpn

You can whitelist all your legit apps in SS.

However, what @MikeN posted is not a bad idea. I just like to keep everything in one place. Meaning keep everything on one device, but I use Shield Pros.

With the new sticks having added storage space and the ease of adding apps for what you actually want, not to mention information everywhere regarding adding storage, powered hubs, mini keyboards, Gig ethernet and so on I would personally use the Firesticks or better yet a cheap $20 ONN. I’ve not heard anything about that TV’s OS so not sure of it’s limits. I have the Samsung Tizen OS and have only ever gone into it using a remote app on my tablet to fine tune the sound system. From Fire TV, Android TV, and Google TV I much prefer a streaming device for my source of material.

VIDAA is headquartered in the USA, Atlanta Georgia with offices and staff spread across China, Israel, Germany and Slovenia.

Thank you so much. Liars they have maybe 60 apps and no way to add more.

Use the firestick on your tv

Did you not research the TV before getting it?
Vidaa has a support contact you could try,

I would return it if you were misled.

I own a working Samsung but when it dies, I plan to get a tv with android tv os.

Hi,
Thank you to all of you for your help. As I had mentioned, it was a christmas gift. I ended up returning it. Then ordered the same TV from Amazon, except with Android OS instead. Now I am a happy camper. :blush: