Herogo TV - How to Install on Firestick/Android for Free Live TV & Movies

Originally published at: https://troypoint.com/herogo-tv/

This guide will show you how to install Herogo TV on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android devices. Herogo TV is a newer streaming app for watching free channels, movies, TV series, cartoons, and more on any popular streaming device. Thanks to a patron from our TROYPOINT Insider Forum who brought this new application to our…

1 Like

Tx Troy, but with only 14 channels and 20 VOD movies even when clicking the “all” I will uninstall this. Main focus seems to be East Indian content although it does give you access to hundreds of videos if you like that sort of thing. Channel said “English” but most definitely was Pakistani or East Indian.

Ok I just backed out of the app and then restarted it. This time I got actual Movie categories 8 to be exact, with varying numbers of movies. For some reason it’s now providing a code to enter my herotv tv account so I’ll sign up to see what this will do.

That was an epic fail. Trying to go to their /connect link generates many warnings from an unsecured site warning to a page not found. Even signing up took some creative thinking as there isn’t a direct link to do so. I had to go to the login page, click login and then redirected to next page where I scrolled down to a signup link.

May be because there’s a “Premium” sub. Just says $3.99 with absolutely no information what that’s for, how long it’s for, or anything. I didn’t bother. This is definitely a premature app release imho.

1 Like