HELP- Xenon- NewsOn error - check log information issue

Hi I am new to this but yesterday I did a stupid thing and clear data on all my apps without realizing that it would remove everything that I previously installed on Kody . BUMMER. I had to re-install diggz - the Xenon app. Anyway everything seems to work fine but when I try to go to thr TV Guide in the app and down to the breaking news local news . I have an error that tells me NewsOn error check log on for more information.
Where do I check this and what I need to do?
Doesn’t seem I can find a solution. Any help is appreciated.

I tried to open NewsOn and it error’d out for me too. So the addon is currently down.

But where you look for log in information?

1 Like

Did you find news channels that work?

There’s a bunch of add-ons that have the main news channels.

Yes the us to go channels all are there us just the app for local channels and also the ivue app that I get the error of newsOn log error

Never could find log errors !

Fire,
I don’t know if you have found an answer to your question or not, but if you want to view errors in log, try this:
In scroll banner, hover over Xenon Plus, click down to ChefMatrix and click. A new screen opens up.
Scroll down to (ChefWizard) View Errors in Log and click.
Hope that helps.

No still have the issue . I can see the log error through similar ways but still can’t get to fix. I reached out to other searching Google but 3-4 of them where no help too as they have links to apps that suppose to fix it but the link just is dead or not working after trying to download . One was called Merlin other I think aspen something.but watherver tutorial was good until I can see all the log errors. But how to fix them still tabu.

No still have the issue. I done everything you said but that doesn’t fix the log error it only gives the list of all the log errors.so what nex

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.