Has Magic Dragon finished?

Has Magic Dragon shut down, as there hasn’t been any new movies since December, and it still has the Xmas movies on?

Just downloaded to test for you. You may want to check for an update. Had plenty of recent titles.

Using K21 with new Xenon 3.0 build. MD Version 3.1.9

Same question about MD was posted awhile back as it was the 1st 1 I would check for new releases as they seem to put up when good quality versions were available,but seems it hasn’t been updated
in quite awhile.I check every day but have given up on it for now.I now use Patriot,The Wizz and or Free to check for new releases and watch on Patriot or Affenity.

It is possible it doesn’t supporrt K20 anymore. I am getting new titles with K21 and RD on the version i have.

Latest version is 3.1.9, and it hasn’t changed since December, I’ve got version 21 Kodi.

So you have no 2024 titles?

Haven’t updated to 21 yet,but last title on new releases is movie called " argyle" which was weeks ago.You see any newer movies than that on new releases?

Latest film is Argyle, it’s been like that since February , I mainly use Asgard and Scrubsv2 .

There are 4 sections i see with new movie:

Movie world
MD People Watching
MD New Releases
MD New Releases RD only

Each has newly released movies and some are repeated in them.

Am I the only one that sees this?

Yes that’s what I see too, but md new releases has been the same since February, .

I dont use the add on but i guess you can just look at the Movie World section. It has a bunch of new releases and in theater movies among other choices. May be why they don’t update their MD sections since its already in that one.

Movie world is for RD, I don’t have that, so I’ll just use Asgard and Scrubsv2 as normal.

1 Like