Guide info not working no channel information

I got tivimate premium using tv shield pro box and premium is paid till march 2022 everything is working except for the last couples days I can not see the tv guide information

2 Likes

The guide information comes from your IPTV provider. Go into your EPG settings and make sure it’s set to update on start up. I also set mine to update every 2 hours. And you can also force it to update anytime by going in the settings. If updating doesn’t work then it’s an issue with your provider and you need to contact them.

3 Likes

I tried all that but still not working I even disconnected the box over night to re installed tivimate but still not working

1 Like

Tivimate is just a player and does not provide any content. This is a provider issue. And the rules of this group clearly state that we cannot discuss particular IPTV providers. But that support group sounds like it’s pretty crappy and you should find a different provider anyway.

3 Likes

@serge3990

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

No more mentioning iptv providers. You need to follow the sites rules as I posted.

We have a iptv provider list on the main site you can look There. Also please follow what @Jayhawks659 has mentioned as this is the only way to resolve the matter.

I had to delete the posts. Find out how to contact your provider by their website or look on troypoints website (main site) for listed providers.

2 Likes