Giveaway - 2 New Ugoos AM7s

These Ugoos AM7s are hard to come by due to their popularity and current chip shortage. Thankfully, I purchased 2 extra devices when I ordered the one I used for the review.

To be eligible for the drawing, reply to this thread and tell us your favorite TV show that you’ve been watching within the past 3 months.

I will start…mine is Yellowstone.

Drawing will be held on Friday, February 11th and winners will be announced in the weekly TROYPOINT Advisor and on this site as well.

Have fun and good luck!

Dopesick! Shrink Next Door is also fun.

Pam & Tommy…

Luv Lily

My favorite series is SEAL Team

Great review and it tells me there is something to the hype :1st_place_medal:

Oh and Yellowstone hands down. :+1:

This oughta b fun seein what everyones watchin

That’s a tough choice… but right now I am infatuated with 1883. I love anything Sam Elliot plays in. This show is right down his alley.

Bingeing “LetterKenney”. On 8th season.

Yellowstone by far the best

Bobba Fett which is now intertwined with Mandalorian story.

I am watching Yellowstone

Ricky Gervais Afterlife

i would have to say 1883

Succession like everyone else

It’s a mini series but Women of the Movement

I’ve been on Power (all of them), for quite some time, since it 1st came out and try to never miss a new episode, but I won’t lie Rick & Morty will & does hold a special place in my heart. I can literally watch it, anytime it comes on. I’m really anticipating a new season!! Thanks for this opportunity! Later!

Good review. Afterlife

Currently my favourite is 1883.

Favorite Swamp people series