Give it up to Troy for this Insider

Thanks for being a Patron! It helps run this site.

2 Likes

Really appreciate the effort and contents

2 Likes

Yes! Great idea!
Troy has been my cord cutting rockstar from the start of my journey many years ago. Always up to date with the latest and greatest insider info; and he keeps getting better every day.
Thanks Troy!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you Troy! You are the man for help with cord cutting! Been able to help family cut the cord, thanks to your tutorials. God bless you! Keep them coming!

2 Likes

Thanks for being a founding member through Fire Unleashed!

1 Like

:+1: Many thanks for all you do for all of us.

2 Likes

Troy is da bomb!!!

2 Likes

Can’t thank Troy enough for all the help and teaching he has given me over the years much appreciated and looking to the future

2 Likes

Thanks for becoming a Patron! Much appreciated.

You are a great and tireless mentor for all of us!

2 Likes

@heyates thanks for supporting TROYPOINT!!

Absolutely! He has been my primary source of information on cord cutting.

2 Likes

Thank you for supporting this site by being a Patron!!

I totally agree. Troypoint is the only site I use. I got rid of cable 2.5 years ago. Now we have this site that comes with great information. Thanks s Troy!!!

3 Likes

Yup. Great man. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Yep, lots of good info all in one place that would take you weeks to find on your own!

3 Likes

I have been a huge fan for about 3 years. Troy, you definitely have set the bar high!! Thank you for all your continued work in helping us cut the cord!!!

3 Likes

I totally agree. Been with since the begining and it has helped a lot. I recommend it to my friends.

2 Likes

Thanks for being a Patron! It helps a lot.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.