Give it up to Troy for this Insider

Thanks for all your hard work… I check your site everyday!

4 Likes

Although I’ve followed Troypoint for sometime, it was only at a very basic level.
Having successfully ‘Cut The Cord’ sometime ago, I’ve now upgraded to a Firestick 4K. The reason ?

Because Troypoint showed me how to upgrade the memory !

Although I’ll probably not go much further into it, getting everything my wife and I need is easier with the readily available guidance.

It’s 00:35 in the UK and I’m going strong on the updates, but though I’d pause to say thank you.

Cheers Mucker

4 Likes

Absolutely,I am enjoying it,thanks for the hard work

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I found Troy about 2 years ago when I got my first fire stick. I was less than impressed with the content that was offered on the stick out of the box and began exploring other options. Enter Troy and his amazing site. Never looked back. Troy thank you for your tireless work, and the information you have compiled for all of us. You’re a true asset.

One suggestion:

Make an app this insider. I’d love to be able to access this insiders content via an app on my phone, and be able to get notifications from my fellow cord cutters! If there is an app already, please let me know. I’ll download it yesterday!

5 Likes

Hell yeah! The only bad part about all the great info that is given to us, is that now I’m the go to guy for all my friends and family anytime anything goes wrong with their streaming devices lmao. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hello @D4rk_nemeis when you use this on your mobile device, you should see a prompt to add it to your device. This will create a shortcut on your home screen of your phone or tablet which works great. If you don’t see it let me know and I will add it to the video I’m going to do next week.

5 Likes

No doubt Troy is nothing short of a rock star here in The Villages Florida!

3 Likes

Troy is the man . The only source online that I trust. This guy is the GURU!
Thanks for all you do

4 Likes

Echo all the thoughts of thanks to Troy, appreciated.

4 Likes

Troy,

I don’t/didn’t notice a prompt. Perhaps I missed it. I’m an iPhone user, but I dont use safari ad my default. I use Firefox as that is the same browser I use on my laptop, and desktop computers, and I like how Firefox I can sync all my bookmarks, passwords, usernames, etc. Perhaps that is why I did not receive the prompt. However, I do know how to bookmark and add the site to my Home Screen, and that is in fact what I have done. I just thought an app would have been beyond awesome. Thank you for the quick response though.

5 Likes

Hi all - new here - just wanted to give a shout out to Troy and all his work!
His tutorials on helping me cord cut have been some of the best tutorials I’ve used, and this website is just another great idea.

Thanks again!

4 Likes

Yes this has been a amazing thing. Learned more on this site and it’s helped me alot. Thank you.

3 Likes

Absolutely, a big thumbs up from me. This is one of the 1st sites I found when I was going to cut the cord. It is the only one I have stuck with. This is THE site for streaming folks.

4 Likes

Hello @Hudsondog thanks for being a Patron! Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Troy is the man, thanks Troy

3 Likes

Thanks Troy! Insider is awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you so much Troy. Been 3 years for me of quality help to all us cord cutters! Thanks for this new insider site. This will just be another win for us all. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks Troy for a great forum.

3 Likes

Thanks so much Troy for all of your Cord Cutting insight! It has helped our group of family and friends learn and Save so much! Your the Best!

3 Likes

Thanks for being a Patron!

1 Like