Gigabit Ethernet port

I have 1 gig fiber optic service,using eero pro 6 router. if I were to get a second pro six router and ran an Ethernet cord from my shield to the gigabit port on the second eero router, Would I actually be hard wired? thank you for any answers. I can get as I am not sure, as if this would be a proper set up.

I did some research for the 6E and all the mesh pods had 2 ethernet ports so if you want to go from your main router to a pod via wifi and then plug an ethernet cable into the pod and then your streaming device it’s definately doable, although I’m not sure what advantage that would give you with the reliability of WiFi these days. Unless for some reason you have major WiFi signal interference or a streamer with a garbage WiFi antenna.

Plaster walls,create some dead spots.when you say pods are you referring to the physical router?

The WiFi 6e shows a mesh system so you can add pods, or nodes, what ever they call them. Sorry I thought that was what you were referring to when you said you were thinking of adding another router.