Getting annoying popups on new Mecool box

On my new MECOOL KM2 I am getting annoying popups on the bottom of the screen when using F+. I do not get them on my SkySteam pro. Is there a way to get rid of them? Thanks Brad

Can you turn off notifications for the individual apps in your device’s settings?

F+ is constantly getting re-tooled and usually it is to serve ads. I dont see any on my copy so not really sure but you could un-install and get the latest. No promise tho.

Thanks, I do not get the popups on my SkyStream Pro boxes. I used the same download that I have on my thumb drive to load it with.

Haven’t seen anything to allow that. But I will look again.Thanks

I have a km2(no plus) and a km6 and have never had any pop ups or ads, so not sure.

Thank you for the response.

1 Like

I turned off notifications for the app. Still getting the popups advertising other apps.

Those are pop ups built into the app for advertising. You need a add free version of the app no way around it.

Hey @bradamlin Go to Unlinked…type in library code #67664537…go to the movie app section & download Film + (AF) the 1st one…I’ve had that copy for a while & never seen an add pop up. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thank you I will try that.:santa:t3::santa:t3::santa:t3::santa:t3:

Thanks again. Loaded that one and is good​:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.