Getting a "httpdatasourceexception" Error on IPTV with Tivimate

The servers have to be up and running for the service to work properly. The more users you have the faster and more stable your servers need to be. So yes, regular maintenance is necessary. Part of that maintenance may actually be replacing the servers with better ones. It doesn’t hurt to ask for a trial on the other server and check out the channels. Make sure it’s not missing anything that you regularly watch. I’m betting both servers have all of the usual USA channels, as most services do. These days if you have an IPTV service without all the major networks and all of the sports and movie packages then no one is going to want it. Gotta stay competitive.

2 Likes

Thank you @Jayhawks659 I didn’t realize that they were trying to help by asking me to change to another server and the lineup might be different. I blasted them very hard with 2 email responses saying they are a bait and switch boiler room op, they a re probably done with me but I will go back and let them know it was a misunderstanding and I see so many scam operations and scammers in general I just had my radar up!

They would also have to change your url as that’s the connection code to there server which is different to each user, so replacing that url while accessing a fixed server is apart of the process.

4 Likes

Hey @MarkxG If you’re gonna be without service during this “server swap”…just go down Troy’s list & set up a free trial each day your normal service is down…who knows, you may find one you like more.

3 Likes

Good idea and @Miki unloaded a bunch a links on me as well. So I should be good to go, Hell much better than good! Thanks so much for everyone’s help!

1 Like
2 Likes

You can add an epg separately and then assign it to your playlists. Use the combined epg. It is a pretty good one and the developer, (DeltaSr)is very active in updating it.

Btw, once you entered in your m3u and clicked next. That will take you the the epg page and you can type in the epg there and it will auto assign itself.

If you have epg then just click next and done.

Also, assign all epg urls to all playlists for more complete population of guides.

Klowd is now included in the combined and a few others are soon to be added. Just make sure to refresh your combined playlist and epg

Tx Mr. PF. Appreciated as always.

okay this is kind of Hazy for me how you add the EPG’s and then assign them to multiple playlists. Have not used tivimate enough to understand how to do this yet but i think I get the concept being that the more EPG’s you have the more a Playlist’s EPG will be populated. I just need to figure out how to populate everything since I’ve not entered an EPG yet just a few combined. Thanks again PF!

You add epgs in Playlists. So you go to settings>playlists now when you click on that all your playlists that you added will show. Now click on one like say “Pluto” if you added the m3u and named it “Pluto”, and then in the next window you will see EPG sources. Click that. Now any epgs you added will appear here and have a radio button beside them to enable or disable each one.

2 Likes

Just click on an individual playlist. Then scroll down to assign epg and enable them one by one.

settings>playlists>select playlist>assign>enable

2 Likes

Probably make more sense once I try it but you have to load in all the EPG URL’s before you can assign them right. I think @Miki explained that in one of the above posts. Conceptually it makes sense. So I load in like 20 different EPG URL’s then assign ALL those EPG’s to each one of my playlists right? Just need to figure out where the EPG’s get loaded in and I think I got this

Settings>EPG SOURCES>ADD>URL>DONE

3 Likes

I did say how to load epgs. settings>EPG sources>scroll to the bottom click Add source>Enter URL>enter the link on your keyboard then click next>Then give it a name and that’s it. Once all are loaded you add them in playlists as I described in my previous posts.

1 Like

Got it @Powerfader. I have one of those cheap Bluetooth Mini wireless Keyboards that I never use since the charge lasts like 10 minutes! I’m charging that up because typing all those URL’s into Tivimate with my T95Z Plus remote is not fun. Going to take all the EPG URL’s that you and @Miki gave me and load those suckers into Tivimate (That’s a project right there!) then assign them to my 2 current playlists and each time I add a new playlist? I would think once you start getting more than a few playlists your list of channels on the left gets very long so do you typically toggle off all the Playlists you are not currently using in TiviMate?

Thanks a ton again!

I mostly use a phone remote app and just copy and paste. Simpler and more efficient.

3 Likes

It depends. I try to now keep my playlists to no more than 24 and my channels to no more than 100k lol!

If you have this insider app on your phone. Then if you get a phone remote app. You can just copy the urls from this site onto your clipboard and then just paste into your Tivimate.

3 Likes

Thanks got it down now. Prepping to go to a SB Party so won’t get to today but thanks for all your help. Makes sense now

2 Likes

Nope. I toggle every single EPG (34 I have) on in every single playlist.

1 Like