Get rid of Stremio paid links

This is where I downloaded from, and it works as it should on my Shields.

Stremio - Apps on Google Play

Btw, Stremio just pushed out an update. v.1.6.4

1 Like

I am really missing something here. I can not figure out how to watch a Torrentio movie on Stremio on my Shield.

Can you elaborate? Do you see a torrentio source in your title listing?

Stremio Addons - Community List (stremio-addons.netlify.app)

I think I installed the Torrentio app in Stremio (the puzzle icon) on my shield, but I can not configure it. I think I am close, but I know I am missing something.

Thanks for your help.

You can entirely configure it before you install it.

https://torrentio.strem.fun/configure

I do not see a torrentio source. The Stremio addon (puzzle piece icon) indicates that terrintio is installed, but I can not see how to configure it.

Where do I do the configuring? On my PC?

On the device using the browser to open the link I gave you. On your android phone, also using the browser. On your laptop, tablet, computer. Anywhere you have Stremio installed. You only ever need to configure it once on any device you installed Stremio on. You can even go to anyone else who has Stremio installed and log them out of their account, log in using your login and your entire setup is applied including your library and history.

1 Like

https://web.strem.io/

1 Like

Hereā€™s a Stremio Discord if you would like to join. I do not have ā€œInviteā€ capabilities, but here is a method to join.

Go to this site and click on the (?) next to the words Configure addon and follow the invite link.

Streaming Catalogs (baby-beamup.club)

1 Like

So many options and so easy to do. links links links lol

1 Like

Just follow @Miki instructions for configuration. I find it most convenient to do it on my smartphone while Iā€™m sitting in front of the TV. Like mentioned - the beauty of Stremio is configure once and forget (until you want to load up additional add-ons) and all your configuration profiles will follow your account login on any future devices that you install stremio on.

All you have to endure the pressure of is remembering your login and password. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You folks are so kind to stick with me on thisā€¦ if you are now thinking ā€œwhat an idiotā€, I understand if you quit responding. I know I must definitely be doing something wrong. For example, I opened Torrentio - Stremio Addon on my PC. It will not accept my (copy and paste) RD API key (which is about 50 characters). It will not install.
What is the browser did you use on your Shield" Is that where you configured torrentio?

This will save me some typing. Follow this guide - it starts from scratch, so youā€™ll likely be further along.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StremioAddons/comments/yi5jdw/ultimate_guide_to_stremio_torrentio_rd/

BTW, you donā€™t configure your stremio add-ons using a browser on your shield. Use a browser on your phone or pc/laptop.

1 Like

I have encountered the same thing when copying and pasting on some stuff. Not necessarily with Stremio.

When I encounter this issue. I will still copy and paste but will backspace the last character and deleting it and then re-enter that same character using the onscreen keyboard. I donā€™t know why sometimes the copy/paste is not recognized, but sometimes (not always) I found my solution does work.

Worth a shot to try.

1 Like

I have the Stremio torrentio addons page up on my windows 10pro Laptop. Since I have both Premiumize and RD I have inserted the API code from each one. Neither will install on my laptop. Same thing on my iphone 14.
mthr1, thanks for the guide. I will follow it to success!!!

Youā€™ll need a device with Stremio actually installed on it. Once you fill in the options and enter the Application Program Interface key you will then need to click install which will open Stremio for the install. Just filling it out on a device without Stremio installed does nothing as when you click the install button it canā€™t find Stremio to integrate into. Find an android phone friend install Stremio on their device, log in, do the RD setup and install it. Then when you open your device you can verify that it worked and then delete from their phone.

I put this on my Windows laptop and do everything from there.

Stremio - Freedom to Stream

Stremio for Windows

OK. I have done that. What is this?