FreeTV app in playstore

I found this app in the playstore using my shield and it looks to have a pretty good selection of movies/series etc. Check it out, all legal and I see no sign up in the settings. It defaulted to spanish and easy to switch.

Stream your favorite Hollywood movies and series and discover the best content from and around the world on FreeTV.

Let yourself be carried away by thousands of stories, and binge-watch countless hours of blockbuster hits, Hollywood movies, fan-favorite series, jaw-dropping documentaries, and award-winning productions never seen before on our continent. And the best of all? FreeTV is free!
FreeTV - Apps on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ottoly.freetv

1 Like

@TXRon,

Just downloaded app to look around. It has too many non-English series. Unfortunately, English is my only language. There were a couple shows I would have checked out. I am a binge TV watcher on those rainy or cold days.

Thanks for sharing

What about using subtitles? Yeah I know none of us likes to read our movies/shows, but there’s a whole other world of good stuff outside our borders. If the show has been translated, MX Player Pro makes it easy to load subtitles

Lol, I can’t fully enjoy a movie if I got to read subtitles. Don’t mind a line or two, but not the whole movie. I agree that I’m missing out on some good stuff.

2 Likes

I’m with you. ADHD here and with subs, sensory overload.

1 Like

Yep, we have similar views when it comes to the ease of stresming.

1 Like