Free Streaming Site - WeDoTV

Here’s a new free streaming site that also has an app available in the Google PlayStore, and in the Amazon Firetv Store. It has some older westerns, some tv classics, a few newer type shows, a mishmash of movies and tv and a variety of topics. It’s called WeDoTv

https://wedotv.com

Update: Also found it has a Kodi addon available from this repo:
https://mrgsi.github.io/freeg/

1 Like

Looks good, but - what’s up with needing a gamepad to be able to use it in Android TV?

I see what you mean. My advice, just look at it using a browser. Works fine that way.

That’s kind of cumbersome (I might even call it inelegant) in a streamer with only a remote control for input. I dedicate one monitor for my computer needs (like this) and one for the streamer/bluray/whatever only. That’s generally how I watch TV. I reserve the good stuff to the 65" but that’s irrelevant here. I’m sure others would agree that it’s not optimal to use a web browser in Android TV for anything, much less to stream video. I must add that what I did see of WeDoTV was pretty good! Please don’t take my criticism personally. I mean no harm, it’s just an observation.

Works like a dream on my Pixel Tablet running Android 14. No buffering, good quality. Thanks for this. I installed the app and going to give it a try when I travel with my Tab to watch movies. Again thanks for this.

That’s good to know Miki - During the streamer install it asks for a gamepad. I’ll try to install it on my Fire tablet and see what happens.

Ya that’s why I tried the install on my Tab. I wanted to see why I never got the gamepad prompt. Please let us know @m00se and tx for your input. It always helps to get results from users with different devices.

Everyone has an opinion and you’re entitled to share it. Like that old saying says, you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time :smiley:
I use a browser to watch streaming sites on my laptop and also on my Shield. I don’t find it problematic at all. Guess I’m just used to it.