Free Kodi & APK Streams Dwindling

You may have noticed that most apps or Kodi addons that used to have plenty of free streams are no longer showing a lot of results. Also, new episodes of series may be missing, or the wrong episode might play. These are in fact NOT a problem with the app or addon you are using in most circumstances.

We’ve come to the point where we reminisce about “the good old days”; when there was a ton of free content and it was easy to find. As paid streaming services start to phase out traditional cable and satellite TV services, the effort to shut down illegally shared content has ramped up exponentially. Free streams that are uploaded to popular torrent sites are taken down incredibly fast. Because of this, less and less people are even bothering to upload files to these websites because it’s a waste of time.

So, what can you do about it? Does this mean you are out of options? NO!!!

In order to continue getting quality streams without buffering or incorrect playback, you have to subscribe to a multihoster such as Real Debrid. I find it hilarious that some conspiracy theorists on this forum think that Real Debrid is run by Troypoint and it is a scam. This is entirely false. Real Debrid is one of many different multihosters, but it provides the most bang for your buck. Other multihosters include but are not limited to: Alldebrid, MyDebrid, Premiumize.me, Put.io, DailyLeech, etc.

What is a multihoster?

A multihoster provides you with one account that actually gives you access to multiple one-click hosters (OCH). You may have heard of RapidGator, 4Shared, Mediafire, Upstream, etc. Real Debrid provides access to all of these hosters and more using a single account.

“Okay, so what do each of these individual one-click hosters do?”, you may be asking to yourself.

These hosters provide access to an encrypted database of files. You cannot access the files or even see the names of the files without having a valid user ID and password. This is what makes it so difficult for these streams to be taken down or blocked. Even if one of these individual hosters were to be shut down entirely, your subscription to a multihoster means there are several others still active to get files from. If one shuts down, another pops up.

Multihosters also allow you to stream “cached torrents only”. Some addons in Kodi are setup to do this automatically. Others, such as The Crew, have to be manually configured in the settings to do this. Cached torrents are those that are temporarily stored on the servers of the multihoster itself. This means you are streaming from one file in one location, as opposed to normal torrents where you have to download bits and pieces of the file from multiple places at the same time. With regular torrents you may have to wait a few seconds for the stream to play because it has to download enough of the file to build a buffer. With cached torrents, your stream will start playing instantly.

If you’re ready to take the plunge and get Real Debrid, you can reference the Troypoint article below. The conversion rate from Euros to USD is less than $18 for a 6 month subscription. This means less than $3/month for error free streaming. If you choose not to take action, please don’t post complaints on this forum about free streams not working anymore. There’s nothing anyone on this forum can do about it.

23 Likes

Yes, I’ve noticed fewer and fewer free streams these days. Doesn’t bother me as I have RealDebrid (and the necessary VPN). But several of my relatives can’t be bothered with the additional setup, accounts, complexity, etc (they aren’t tech-savvy). So they are becoming more and more SOL with the basic package setups.

3 Likes

Indeed for the price of a cup of coffee you can get almost 2 months Of Real Debrid. It’s all about one’s priorities!

4 Likes

I have heard of this but how do I get it and does it make crew work better all I ever get is when sent enter this code but where do you enter it the problem with some of us older people we did not grow up with computers

Quoted:

“I find it hilarious that some conspiracy theorists on this forum think that Real Debrid is run by Troypoint and it is a scam.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Lmao.

…even if it were run by TP, how would it constitute as a scam by the foil hat crowd?

It works, it’s an asset, it’s affordable - despite who runs it (in France).

1 Like

Yes definitely worth it, If you use the search at the top of the screen and search for Real debrid install, you’ll find a video in one of the posts. Pretty simple. Hope this helps. :v:

1 Like

YES it does. Get it!

1 Like

Because I think I saw one guy allege that TP was somehow responsible for the lack of free streams. Controlling it somehow so that people would sign up for Real Debrid, and that it’s all a scam. I guess they just couldn’t come to terms with reality that free streams may not last forever and that government agencies sometimes are actually able to accomplish things.

3 Likes

I provided a link with the instructions man… C’mon

2 Likes

Damn Troy and his self serving agendas!

:wink:

3 Likes

I know for a fact Troy was in Dallas, on the grassy knoll.

1 Like

TP-RD

giphy

What you are saying is very true, RD is flawless, I get what I want and the cost is really minimal. So yes, the free ride is pretty much gone. Get over it.

3 Likes

yes master…:face_with_spiral_eyes: i will obey…

there are still lots of free stuff if you look ie sports apps movie apps all work well totaly free

There is so much free stuff out there. Now the problem is, adding so many apps and trying to remember which ones have the program you want to watch and when. Eventually all my customers switch to a paid IPTV service. One app, say TiViMate and they can have multiple sources and the say 50, or so, channels that they watch, all in one place. It’s an exciting, challenging, and somewhat worrisome time for streaming.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!

1 Like

agree best to pick 3 or 4 of the best ones that should be enough for every thing you need

ps stand alone apps usualy the best to use and depending on device you use dont use builds ref space

That’s what I start with and then after a day or two they want a paid IPTV service. But at least the free gives them an idea about iptv and exactly what they want.

1 Like