Free iptv channel list

I put the troypoint.com /m3u in downloader but their no list of channels listed

Hey Q…

If yor refering to troypoint rapid installer, its currently not available

You have to enter this in downloader 250931 (wait while it loads)
Scroll down… this is the new TP toolbox (if you hold the menu buttn, you can save to favorites in dwnloadr)

If your refering to something else with “free channl list” m3u please clarify, & maybe tell us what device so we can help with better direction please…

thank you

2 Likes

I seen it on rumble i just typed in troypoint and scrolled bown till i seen it was putting it on a firestick.

Not sure what you are doing exactly. I believe Rumble is a platform where you upload your “legal” videos(ones you have the rights to), then when others watch it you get a sort of commission/payment, into your account. Not sure how Troy would fit into your plans, but Troy does not have any m3u playlists and I think if you are trying to upload his tutorials you will need his permission.

4 Likes

If you will just go to rumble in search look for troypoint it has a list of videos the one i saw is there about iptv.

Those are Troy’s tutorials. You certainly don’t need to increase rumbles click count to access these. troypoint.com is all you need.

2 Likes

Rumble is an alternative to Big Brother YouTube.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.