Free Epg source

Looking for free epg url?

2 Likes

Tons here, use our search.

3 Likes

I’m not sure where to look?

3 Likes

go to search icon on this site put in free epg url and see what you come up with.

3 Likes

At the top of every page is a magnifying glass. That is the site search. Click on that and enter “free EPG” or just “EPG source”, or xml file, you get the picture.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

2 Likes

Is there one that has a url for all countries? I’ve found a lot but I have to enter url’s for each country

1 Like

Wondering if someone knows of an epg url that covers all countries? I’ve found a lot, but have to enter different url’s for each country

4 Likes

Do you know of an epg url that has guide for all countries?

3 Likes

@Clowie

No, i haven’t really used iptv in a long time as i use real debrid and streaming apps for my shows. Thank you for being a patron!!

You can try looking around here or talking to a few people.

2 Likes
3 Likes

If you’re using an IPTV provider, you can build your own EPG at m3u4u.

1 Like

Clowie,
I don’t think countries have an EPG. They are local to particular areas within the country. In the US, just in my location, I have four different guides based on metropolitan area but only use one for my locals for my area.

1 Like

There are generic country EPGs. You can also make your own if you take the time to learn. You can get EPGs for particular apps like pluto, Samsung+, Redbox to name a few. Samsung+ can also be narrowed down to specific countries. In short, it takes a lot of time and research to learn how to cut the cord effectively for your needs. It becomes extremely easy once you purchase an IPTV Sub. At first I had over 40 playlists and 82 EPGs. Now I have 5 lists and 15 EPGs.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.