Free alternative to startmail?

Troy has done a great video on setting up an RD account anonymously. My account has just expired after a couple of years use & it’s time for change. With the cost of a vpn and RD it all starts adding up. Is there a free alternative to Startmail? I’m assuming I’m not going to get alias’ with a free account?
I much appreciate your help guys. Always a great community here.
Cheers

ProtonMail is end to end encrypted. I’ve used the free version for years. I just upgraded to unlimited for two years.

3 Likes

I can second ProtonMail. Been using it for a while and the free version is working perfectly for me.

2 Likes

Another vote for ProtonMail.

1 Like

https://www.androidpolice.com/why-i-ditched-gmail-for-proton-mail/

1 Like

Miki, cheers for that - much appreciated. I’ve been with proton (free) a while and I’m quite happy there (other than the CERN craziness).

In your opinion, who would you say is the better VPN provider? I’m with vanish, but that too is about to change. Location of the company comes into play for me when considering next steps - what with 5 eyes etc.

anyway, hope you have a great day/evening. thx for info :+1:

I use ProtonVPN as well. I bought a two year package of e:mail, cloud storage, password vault and VPN. Barely scratched the surface of what it can do, Ton’s of aliases, storage, password vaults etc. I’ll have had ProtonVPN for 3years now and love the speed up tech. I have a 150MBs download speed from my ISP and get from 145 to 155 down no matter which server or country I choose. Signed up for 2 more years.

1 Like