Franks Kodi Build - Remove?

I installed the Franks build on my Kodi and do not like the set up at all…It changed the entire Kodai page and I lost all of my favorites and Add ons. How can I go back in and uninstall the Frank build and return to my old version of the Kodi where all of my favorites were and my channels… Big mistake on my part…

First off, Welcome to this great community @BillWags. If you did a fresh install of Franks without first going into the settings and change certain settings to save what you wanted to save like favorites, repos etc. Then it’s probably gone. You can go into settings and change skin to estuary to get back to stock kodi but if you didn’t save the stuff in settings then you could clear app data and start fresh.

1 Like

Also, builds change everything, let this be a lesson when you install builds. They change your skins and stuff.

2 Likes

Yes, it was a lesson. I re-installed everything…thx.

1 Like

Thanks… I went in and did change the skin. Favorites were gone. Re-installed many new items :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.