Formuler Z11 Series

Looks like a new Formuler box. The Z11 Pro Max 2 new models…Z11 Pro & Z11 Pro Max with MyTVOnline 3 player

2 Likes

nice specs, av1, wifi6, gb eth, and some sort of drm :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I’m really excited about it. I think my Z10 Pro Max is a fantastic box and I use it all the time. Not sure what they will add with the MyTvOnline3 but the 2 is great

1 Like

You appear to have moved on rather nicely from the DudX5 box :rofl: :joy: :thinking:

What’s the price? nice specs indeed.

pretty new, and yes good specs. Formuler is a high end box…so im guessing 175?

That would be my guess if not Shield money

2 Likes

Formuler Z11 Pro Max IPTV Box met My TV Online 3 - Teaser - YouTube

Crushed dream my friend. Especially since I got rid of it. Tired of no answers and skip around answers about updates

2 Likes

Looks like same specs as Z10? what am I missing? except wi fi 6 and tv3

the av1 and drm is interesting. Makes me wonder if they are attempting to get some certs?..but I have no idea. Im interested in the chip…what is it? im sure amlogic something…

2 Likes

looks like buzz came out with a U5…guess they would rather forget th x5 :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly, 922 or newer ?

I will always get a formuler box over others. Works better and has no issues. I prefer them shield and ugoos.

also mytvonline is an amazing underrated iptv player. I use both this and tivimate on mine. My biggest issue is the non BT remote.

2 Likes

Do you use Tivi with it or there app?

I use both on mine. I change them up. I’ll watch one for a bit then switch over to the other. Why? No clue. Lol

1 Like

because you can :joy: :rofl: :+1:

Indeed! It sounds like a great box, just wish they could make them a little cheaper. Nice to know that there app and Tivi play nice.

The Z8 is a great box (Dracula has it) as well as several budget boxes in their lineup that all rate well.

After having the Z10 Pro Max as well as the Shield Pro which is in our bedroom, I’m kind of sold on the Formuler over the Shield Pro. They both run smooth but I do dig the built in player

2 Likes