Firestick wired connection problem

Have a bad wifi connection to this tv so I ran a ethernet cable to it. After connecting my Samsung TV and my Roku sticks along with the firestick I have a good connection for everything except the firestick. First I tried the NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS305) with no luck for the firestick but everything else worked, now after reading reviews for that switch I now have the TP-Link TL-SG108 8 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Network Switch with the same results. The Roku stick says it’s getting 93 MBPS and works good the firestick says it’s getting 228 MBPS and will not load most apps, including Xfinity Stream and the one’s it does load I’m unable to watch anything. Am using CAT6 cabling. Is there something that I’m missing in the setup somewhere?

Oh, I tried looking for this in the topics before starting a new topic but got tired of scrolling and none of the pop up’s matched my problem.

Thanks for any help, Ray

You may need to change your internet setting on the stick to wired and not Wi Fi

The firestick automatically changes to wired connection when plugged in. Also I double checked this and restarted the firestick after plugging it in.

Forgot to add, also am using the UGREEN USB 3.0 to Ethernet Adapter and have a SanDisk 128GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive - SDCZ48-128G-GAM46 plugged into it.

Never mind on this one. Since no one would or could help me with that problem I instead purchased a WIFI router to hook to that ethernet cable and now have a separate wifi in the living room and it works very well.