Firestick rebooting

I have 2 4k firestick and they will reboot for no reason when watching. Any one know why and how to fix problem? thanks for any help.

Hey goodie…

Here ya go

1. Overheating (get it away from TV)
  2. Power (plug into wall outlet)
  3. Storage full

@alwsgood if in fact it’s overheating miki has great fan cooling set ups or Ive found this or many like it for cheap off Amazon.

https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=JIEBA&ref=bl_dp_s_mw_0

There’s plenty different ones this one just seemed to be cheaper not sure if it would fit on stick while hanging from tv they are meant for phones people game on and overheat just a added thought. Good luck

BAM :boom:

1 Like

My complete apologies I just realized that link above doesn’t take you to the actual cooling fan but once you click it, if you search device cooling fan it brings up about 30 different small device cooling fans.

This is the best and most efficient setup you could want. Takes a bit of work but end of heat related issues for sure. Everything can be gotten from a computer electronics parts store, one where you build your own systems from the case up, not prefab computer store.

2 Likes

Thanks @Miki I quickly looked while fuelling up for a horrible road trip driving thru a crazy snow storm in -45 when I tried to post that lastnight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.