Firestick not loading

I am having an issue with my firestick not loading. Its frozen on firestick logo screen. Tried unplugging and plugging back in and different tvs but still not working. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

There are a few things you can try. Firstly make sure you are plugged directly into an electrical plug and not the usb port on a TV. Try with and without the hdmi extender. Try different ports abd tv’s. Lastly unplug it from the TV once it’s loaded the logo screen and just leave it running for a half hour without plugging into the TV, then plug it back in and see if it works.

Thank you for your advice and suggestions but nothing seems to get it to load past the screen where it says firestick loading and … on bottom of screen. I even tried moving tv next to modern and left it on all day to get it to load. With and without HDmi extender. No luck. Maybe I need to replace the firestick not sure what to do. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Tried pushing various button combinations on remote with no luck.

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

Update it. I had to do it with both of mine. There is some kind of glitch in them.

1 Like

Sorry, what are you talking about? Update what?

Update your Firestick. There was an update issued for all Firesticks recently.

I’m still confused. What makes you think my stuff isn’t updated? I’m the one who posted that Amazon had released the update to correct tbe Amazon app cache not clearing issue. I appreciate your concern, but I’m all good tx. Have fun and STREAM ON.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.