Firestick is not working

Got some new fire sticks and trying to sideload IPTV on them, stuck and won’t allow me to laod, got 5 3 allowed 2 won’t. Any suggestions why it says link or url bad, but it works fine on all of the other ones I loaded on. I made sure to turn on ADB, and developer options.

Welcome, a little more information would be helpful, what player are you using?Tivimate ,Smarter Pro,etc. Most TV services only allow limited connections unless you pay more. What model of fire stick?

It won’t even allow me to download smarters, tv mate or any other thing from downloader, they are brand new 4 k firestick. I have multiple sticks now with no issues

There is a guide on the website to reset your firestick, do a search and you will find many topics on this and hopefully a solution.

Yeah been there done that

About every kind of problem has been covered on 4K firesticks on the troypoint guide. Good luck to you

@bow007

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

This setup tutorial gets emailed to every user.

1 Like

@bow007

Hi. Welcome to the platform.

Link errors or bad url, and many other errors occured when using the downloader.

The best thing to do is Clear the Data and not the cache from the downloader restart your device, and try again.

Link to TP manual how to clear the app data from downloader to do that follow the link.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the helpful insight. I will apply all these tips today. This is a great site and the helpfulness is appreciated.

@bow007

You’re welcome, hoop will succeed otherwise you can post your comment again we will be glad to help :+1:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.