Firestick delay

Was wondering if anyone else is having issues with the 4k firesticks having a delay when navigating through different things? Meaning when you’re going from different apps or just clicking links you can hear the clicking sound but there’s a delay in it doing what it’s supposed to. Also the lips don’t sync with the words. I’ve tried clearing the cashe in the apps but that doesn’t work, so then I just do a restart and it works for a little while. Been happening almost everyday. Not a huge problem, just a minor inconvenience for me, but others who aren’t as up to date like I am Thanks to the Troypoint team!!!

Do you have lots of apps? kodi? Check availiable internal memory and post back.

i have noticed that the past few days also

Not really. I still have 2.1 of space available and I’ve made sure to kill all the running apps

Yes, I am seeing the delay as well. It’s especially evident when I’m navigating through the settings menu options.

When mine started doing that I used my ESFile Explorer and went into apps and returned all the Amazon components to factory, then used the stick without problems. Then Amazon did another component update and it seems ok now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.