Firestick Apps menu

I’m looking for some help finding an enhancement for my Firestick. Is there an APK that will improve/enhance the Firestick menu? Something that will show all available applications on the main menu versus just showing “recently used”? I thought there was something available to do this but can’t find it.

Thanks in advance for help on this!!

2 Likes

Hey M…

I think yor talkin about a 3rd party Launcher (to give u a diffrnt homescreen)
ai… Wolf launcher,
F launcher, etc

Amazon cut us off from doin that, so youd hv to change to a bloat-free device

hth…

2 Likes

I use the Wolf Launcher combined with Launch on Boot (not in RAI). This works very well for me. The app, Launch Manager was best but Amazon killed your ability to use it. There is great instruction videos on the TP site for Wolf Launcher, which is the best. Wolf Launcher it’s the best, you just need the Launch on Boot app now. Many ppl think Wolf no longer works, it does work…just with Launch on Boot.

1 Like

On the home screen you will see, on the far right a gear icon, immediately to the left of that is an icon with 3 little boxs and a plus sign, click that then click “my apps”.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

2 Likes

The TP video on Wolf Launcher is good but it is based on using Launch Manager. Where do you get “Launch on Boot” from and how does it change the install steps for Wolf Launcher that are covered in the video?

I’m working on a video for this now.

3 Likes

Guys, I just added Launch on Boot to Rapid App Installer.

3 Likes

Great & Thanks!! I’ll wait for your video. I’m not as techie as many of your users and the videos are perfect for showing me the step-by-step on what to do.

1 Like

Hi Troy
Just installed the app from RAI and works like a charm. Perfect for those of us who help others wanting to not use the Amazon Home Screen.
Thanks again.

4 Likes

Great find @BigDave.
Loaded and installed on the Cube that my wife uses.
Works great.

1 Like

Hello @Meira517 here is the video.

2 Likes

@Sbrowne126 Thanx! Glad it helps. I use it everyday.

Great video & thanks for putting this together so fast!! I have installed IPvanish, Load on Boot and Wolf Launcher.

I had to work with IPvanish tech support to get some streaming apps setup outside of the base install as they would not run with IPvanish connected (Direct TV Stream and MLB.com).

… going to customize Wolf Launcher next.

Thanks again!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.