Firestick 4K running out of memory

Why does my Troypoint app for quick loading of current apps not show any “Latest Videos”? Under any of the topics that i click on there is nothing that happens…any ideas? And I am running out of memory, on the firestic 4K, i am down to 1.55 G. Are there any videos that show how to get rid of amazon bloat ware?? Troy had a video on how to set up Firestick when I first got mine several years ago…I hate to reset to factory settings and have to fiqure out what all I did to jail break. Is that the only alternative? Any help appreciated.

1 Like

You should probably do a search as its posted here many times.

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

1 Like

I feel your pain Roberson… To believe it or not I’m down to the same amount you’re showing… I’m cleared everything that I can clear and maybe gain just a little bit… Again I’m with you… I don’t want to factory reset and try to figure out how to put it all back on again… Anyway I’ll click on some of these that have been recommended and see if I can resolve the issue… If you come up with something please let me know.

1 Like

Tech doctor UK created debloat app for firestick to disable the system apps you don’t use to free up space and performance

While that use to be true, many weeks ago Amazon started making all pre-installed apps on FireTV protected. So while you can stop or limit some functions on the Fitesticks like " screen saver notifications" using the “unified debloat toolbox”, you cannot disable and remove stuff like Amazon music, kids, or prime to name a few. They are now “protected modules”. So you can select modules that use to affect say “system updates”, but when you attempt to apply the changes they don’t do anything.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.