Fire Tablets on sale, quality on a budget

If anyone is looking for a tablet you cant really go wrong with a fire tablet. Good quality and a price not found on most. Call it a starter tablet but they stream well, game well and not much you cant do… good sale today over at big brothers house :joy:

Fire Tablets are up to 43% off today in Amazon’s sale | BGR

2 Likes

You remember when Amazon released a phone? 2014

cant say I remember that?

We’ve been with AT&T for way before it was released. I actually (not proud) lol upgraded to one and had it for 5 days before I paid the $35 restocking fee to swap it out. It was so buggy I couldn’t stand it

1 Like

The tablets are better than that :joy:… ive had 3. 1-8 inch that I sold because a guy liked the way I had set it up and 2 10 in. models. Sold one and I still use the latest and I never turn it off. It serves as a weather radar and police scanner :grimacing: :astonished:, Serves me well :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

We’ve had I think 3 of them and the tablets have been great. No issues here

2 Likes

Last tablet I had was the original Ipad Mini which lasted many years but that was a long time ago. At $60 this looks like a screaming price. So since this is Amazon Echosystem I imagine you are able to load KODI similar to the Firestick via Downloader? Or can you access KODI website via a browser on the Fire 8?. Are you also able to get Tivimate to stream IPTV on these tablets?

I installed playstore on mine with zero issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.