Fire Stick.....view on TV?

This probably isn’t possable. I have a Fire Stick attached to the monitor. Occasionally I would like to view content from the Fire Stick on my TV (non-Smart, older LG) but without dragging a HDMI cable accross. If it isn’t possable, I also have a “TV Box” X88 PRO 10, so maybe mirroring would be possable. Anybody have any ideas? Obliged

Why not just connect another device to the tv? Since it isn’t a smart TV and without some sort of a connection. I don’t see a way to get the signal across the room to it. You can’t cast it and you have no wifi connection it.

Buy a cheap $20 buck ONN dongle and be done with it.

2 Likes

Can you not use your “tv box”? Not sure what content you need to view from the FS but Prime Video should be available in playstore.

I may be totally wrong here but if you have 2 devices already why wouldn’t you just have one on the tv?

why don’t you just plug the Firestick into the tv?

1 Like

For most content I prefer the size of the monitor, only occasionally I think a bigger screen would be preferable.

I prefer the Fire Stick

I thought there might be a possability similar to casting. I`m new to a lot of this, what can I say? Thanks for the comments