Fire stick 4 k max has no storage space only 699 after clearing cache

How do I create more storage on my 4K max do not have this issue on my regular 4k

Install an OTG cable and say a sandisk 16 GB 3.0 USB stick. Then move all apps you are able to, over to the usb. Also you can install ES File explorer and go to apps>User apps and click on the Amazon bloatware and then click ,"uninstall ", which won’t actually uninstall anything but rather return those to the smaller original factory install. Also make sure all APK’s are uninstalled after you’ve installed the apps as you don’t need them. If you have Troy’s RAI installed then be sure to go into it’s settings and delete files. Of course uninstall any apps you aren’t using. If you have Kodi installed, just use the bare bones one and 2 or 3 addons, not a full on build, as well as a cleanup wizard set up to clean Kodi at every start. I use to use Open Wizard.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

2 Likes

Troy has a tutorial on how to add USB storage,

2 Likes

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

1 Like

Thank you for your information

1 Like

Thank you for your information will do

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.