Express Packages With Syncler!

I am sorry for not being clear or just not understanding what needs to be done! However this has been truly a frustrating day attempting to discover how to get the Express Packages within Syncler on the firestick 4k! Which is GRAYED OUT WITHIN MY REPOSITORY!
I thought I followed all instructions! Inputing the six(6) digit code separated with a dash(-)! Then inputting (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/provider4syncler/providers/main/squizzle! After several attempts it continued to display an error with the code? My only goal is to put on the “Squizzle Ultimate Package!” Can someone please show me a step by step way to the final destination!
Brother

Do a search. You need to do this with a phone, so 2 devices. You already have a topic on this, please stop making posts on it. Follow the instructions. I also have a topic on syncler as well.

Spent fruitless time & effort trying to retrieve the express housing the “Squizzle Ultimate” for a firestick 4k! The Syncler+ has been already purchased! I know here I go again! looking for some assistance! Brother

GitHub - SynclerScrapers/repository.synclerscrapers: External providers combined into one, easy to use repository for use with Syncler

1 Like

Also, you need to have paid for s+. You can also use the provision app which is also posted.

I believe I followed the instructions! Most of what you are stating is not applicable! I can use syncler on another device! Trying to install Squizzle Ultimate from my repository which is grayed out? Which I successfully done in the past! without the grayed out area! I am really not trying to be difficult I just simply want to learn! All of this is still new to me!

Brother

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your overall support! The answer to my prayers was to install the Provisioner which simply opened the “Provider Package!” which in-turn made the “Express Packages” available within “My Repository!”

Thank you again! I couldn’t have done it without you!

Brother

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.