Ethernet and OTG Connections

I have been using an OTG cable and thumb drive as an external drive. I just moved by modem close to my Firestick. I tried adding an amazon ethernet cable. I can either use the ethernet cable and hardwire to the Firestick or I can use the OTG cable and access the APPS stored there. I can not do both. Does anyone know how to do both. I have tried every combination of connections I can see.

Have a look at this. It worked for me. I think this is what your looking for: Blacell 4 in 1 Micro USB HUB Adaptor with Power Powered,Charging Charge OTG Host Cable Cord Adapter Connector for Android Smart Phone Tablet Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 Note 2 3 4 Edge HTC One M7 M8 : Amazon.ca: Electronics

@Webber Troy has a video about what he uses. Check it out… How to Setup the Best Firestick Ethernet Adapter and Improve Speeds

2 Likes

I’m using Google Cast… Using the video from Troy… Love it,works really Good…

Ethernet with 3 USB ports

For my Firestick, although I use WiFi I got it for customers.

All in one solution. Tested. It works.

OTG Cable to USB Hub with LAN Ethernet Adapter for TV Stick 4K Cube, Alexa Show 2nd Gen, Show 5 and Show 8 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D6H7Y85/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_4MMDWBRC4HKWQ6BBD73C

2 Likes

Yep Jay…

Thats what I use (SMAYS)… got 5 of’em… all super glued to a stik

2 Likes

Another one I use.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.