ESPN plus and fubo

My 4 paid iptv services have every espn+ imaginable. Easily searchable using TiViMate and you can set reminders in TiVi so that say 10 minutes before the feed starts you get a notice. I use a Sports TV guide to let me know what is on and when as well as what channels.

Then I simply do a search for the team or the cities and set my reminders. Takes about an hour or less. Easy peasy.

1 Like

Thx Miki, I’m trying to distinguish a paid iptv service and tivimate. I know from this community and very familiar with Troy, so I know the list of iptv paid, I thought, but I guess now. I know you can’t recommend which paid service you use, but is it better than tivimate, I’m still tinkering with tivimate, I have your list of URL’s and peg’s, but still trying to configure

@Miki that is a wonderful site, thanx for sharing :star_struck:sharing

1 Like

I think you may not understand what TiViMate is. TiViMate is kinda like your old discman or casette player or record player. It is basically a tool to play your medium, such as CDs or tapes or records. So in our case we load the medium onto TiVi so that we can play them. So instead of say a CD we load in “files” known as playlists. Some come in m3u, m3u8, xtream codes or Stalker portals formats for us to load into TiVi. Some of these playlists we load will have EPGs ( electronic program guides), for the channels, some we have to load xml files (EPG) ourselves. So in short TiViMate is just a “player” so that we can load our content into it to watch. Please PM me if you need more details as this will prevent a lengthy post in the forum.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

I was waiting for someone to pick up on the fact that Splashking1 was confusing TiviMate with an IPTV service!

A Canadian living in Mexico wouldn’t be as aware of college football channels as that isn’t quite there rage in Canada! Unless, like me, you are a Canadian living in Texas where understanding collage football is a prerequisite!

Speaking of football, I read Troy’s post on Thursday Night football and Prime. Is there anyway to watch Thursday night football without having Prime? I suspect not.

I watch thursday night football all the time. My paid IPTV has it but I can also watch it using my silk browser and going to stream2watch.

hmm. I’m going to explore that then and figure it out, thx

If you need or want help hust PM me with your questions. I always answer ppl. Have a great day.

I even found the Thursday night game on both teams ppv feeds. So Prime doesn’t have the exclusive rights. Through my paid service.

Same here, but it’s also doable using silk browser and stream2watch.

Oh most definitely, sh! trying to keep it secret. I’ve even found a couple new ones

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.