Error: No Debrid accounts were identified

Just received this message last evening when wanting to watch a program.
Error: No Debrid accounts were identified.
Please setup your accounts in the settings menu before attempting to play an item.
My device (Firestick 4k) has been working flawlessly for years. I tried using Crew, but basically the same issue.
Don’t know if you are able to open the following. Photo of the message.

1 Like

Have you Authorized Real Debrid (or whatever Debrid sub you have) in Resolve URL? You need to authorize it in your settings

Yes, I have authorized real debrid in resolve URL. Still not working.

I have seren installed, but when I try to search a show, an error message “Seren error Check log for more information” shows up in the upper right corner. Where is the log? What have I done wrong? Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you need to reinstall your scraper. Go to the video add-ons in my addons and click the update for Seren. See if that adds it back. Some cleaning programs take that out of Seren. Don’t know if that is what happened to you… gl

Use the search on the top :point_up_2: :mag: Type in kodi or log reader etc. Then read, or follow any links found, or for step by step instructions, if found, have pen and paper handy.

1 Like

What would “no providers installed” mean? And how would I go about correcting this?

I found this thread where others fixed this. I am not a Kodi guy so can’t test it all, but seems they got it fixed.

Thanks Miki and others. I will give your last suggestion a try this pm.

I don’t use Seren because of these problems. Try installing The Crew or 9Lives with Real Debrid. KODI user for 6 years here. No need to use Seren

1 Like

Got this tip from someone here, but don’t know who.

Hi @hammer
Don’t forget to add scrapers
Provider Tools> Manage Provider Packages> Install Package> Web Location> http://bit.ly/a4kScrapers > Install>ok
Then hit your back button a few times to go back to Kodi Home Screen and test it out using real-debrid
Good luck

Adding scrapers using your steps worked. Only difference is that I am not able to select a source. The source is automatically chosen. Is that what I should expect? I was accustomed to selecting a source from a long list. Thanks for your help.

Go into settings and Check Source Select and that will give you the list. Turn off Auto play also if that’s an issue too

Try re subscribing to Real-Debrid. It sounds like your subscription has expired.

Subscription is up to date. Thanks for the response.

@ Throttlejockey What source do I go to to find settings, check source, and turn off auto play? Kodi, or Seren. Thanks in advance.

Go into Kodi settings, it should be at the top.

Kodi settings shows 12 different box selections. I looked at most and could not fine the place you suggest. Could you be more specific as to what selection of the 12 I could find where to make the changes? Thank you in advance