Error 401 and streaming

You could always try being brutally honest with your ISP like @Miketheman lmao. Ask them straight up if they are blocking your unverified IPTV service. :rofl:

3 Likes

I guess it is possible…but improbable IMO. You could always do a free trial with another, or several other IPTV services & see if they work. Personally, I’d contact your current IPTV service & quiz them. Another thing you can try is: pull power to your streaming device, your router & modem for 10-15 seconds to clear out all the memory…power them all up again & connect to your IPTV service thru your VPN only. If you try that…let us know what, if anything different happens. :cowboy_hat_face:

Personally, I’d contact your current IPTV service & quiz them.

If your IPTV service won’t work with you to solve this, then they likely arent worth keeping anyway.

1 Like

I would suspect with that error message its a bad hanshake or dns error. The dns could be the isp. A work around or possible fix is swapping the dns out. This is only posible with a router that has that option.

2 Likes

try another player… :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.