DVR that lets me side load kodi

Hey all you cord cutters I need help. What cheep DVR can I get that will let me side load kodi or cinema? Needs to work with media com cable. Not sure that matters but. They gave me a cable card to put into it but I need my movie apps so plz help. Thanks y’all

Use are search. Lots of options to get what you need. Advoid recording.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

I need to clarify. Not record sideloaded apps. Record cable tv I pay for. Just want to side load apps to stream. I see what you mean and will never do that period! I have media com cable and want to record my shows. Got a tivo but it won’t let me side load any apps

If you are trying to record cable tv, your ISP should give you a DVR. If you want to supply your own you will need to use something your isp allows. Talk to your ISP.

I did and they won’t tell me which dvr will side load apps. All good. I will just use my Firestick. Was hopeing to use just one thing. Thanks for tryn to help I really appreciate it!! I’m learning. Lol

Because their dvr is locked and doesn’t allow side loading thats why

1 Like

Not aware of any DVRs with the capability to sideload streaming apps.

2 Likes

No DVR on any ISP is allowed to side load, the option is completely blocked out. The dvr uses the networks system.

1 Like

Thank you TP-D! I appreciate your time!

Thank you sktn77a! Thank you for your time!