Dozenz IPTV Review - Over 18,000 Channels for $10/Month

I just signed up for Tivimate and was looking in categories, didn’t think to search it. Thanks for the help. It’s appreciated!

No probs…

remember you can use your voice once u get the searchbox/keyboard up…

1 more question if I may…….I want to buy Tivimate but it says to buy it I need to use the Tivimate Companion App from google play.

Troy has a tutorial for that. Google is your friend.

And the whole total number of channels is very misleading in my opinion and a bunch of BS.

I mean, it’s true, but it’s similar to when you had cable or satellite. You have hundreds or even thousands of channels but only a handful that you care about or will ever watch.

I used 8-10 different bootleg IPTV providers. A lot are literally the exact same but some reseller has bought the rights to use the original source and renamed it. But it’s literally the same.

I use Necro but have blocked 80% of the channels provided that are from other countries and in different languages or subject matter that I KNOW I’ll never care to watch. And with that many channels, it can be super annoying and frustrating surfing up and down to find the few that you actually care about. So I’m guessing that you’ll probably want to hide the others too. But again, I guess it’s personal preference.

Ok… lol…

Yes Wedway… you pay yrly or forever, & google play soundz like the only way…

but it makes it 1 button to change channels (& the guide), instead of chasing streams

1 Like

Only downsize for me with this service is that it only takes credit card or debit for payment. Would rather deal in Bitcoins if possible

3 Likes

I used a pre-paid CC that I can reload.

2 Likes

Nice. Never though of that. Easy and safer to use I would think. Which pre-paid CC do they accept?

1 Like

MC is the one I use, but I believe Visa , too, but not certain.

2 Likes

Just signed up… trying g to use tivimate with service not sure which urk I put in the sent 3 different ones …any help is appreciated

message me and I will try to help.

How extensive are the local channels? Do they have Miami channels? Also does this service provide catch up? If so how extensive?

1 Like

I tried it awhile back.

Nothing special I want to say it’s a rebrand of Kemp I believe?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.