Downloading shows to watch later

Hopefully somebody can help me out here. Since all the recent shutdowns of various sites I have noticed that I'm getting a lot of buffering while trying to watch shows. I have the newest Nvidia Pro (2019) and my internet has about 300mbps up/ 20 mbps down and about half that with IPVanish on. I recently bought 2TB portable HD for downloading shows onto. So I don't believe hardware and internet is the issue. 
So what I would like to do and I'm open to any suggestions, is download shows directly to my hard drive through my Nvidia to watch later so I don't have any buffering issues. I can't for the life of me find anything on this topic through Troypoint (maybe I'm just lazy lol). What would be even better is have my Nvidia download the show automatically through some type of "next up" feature so the newest episode is ready and waiting when I get home from work. Is there an app out there that would do all that?

In theory, you can use Sonarr to download tv episodes automatically and add them to a Plex media server in Nvidia Pro. But I downloaded Sonarr and still trying to understand it. I suppose you have to install a VPN to download torrents safely.

https://sonarr.tv/

Edit:
Here’s a tutorial Tutorial: Sonarr, Radarr, Jackett, Plex - YouTube

1 Like

Usually there is a download link “download” option once you select the movie

1 Like

I’ve tried the download button in apk’s like ZionTv and I don’t know where it downloads it to and where to find it. Maybe I’ll try it through Kodi when I get home tonight. I was just hoping for a one stop shop (app) that could do it for me after setting it up. Thanks for the replies!

1 Like

When i have those problems, i go to my firestick Apps and delete (clear) data on each. Usually it clears the buffering.

1 Like