Downloader WOLF Launcher install error

Tried to install WOLF Launcher Manager and Launcher App. Downloader said there was a parsing error. Then I tried to download Troypoint App Installer and Downloader wouldn’t get me to the correct URL. What can I do?

Try the unlinked app. Open downloader and enter 408569 or unlinked.link Once installed add library 12341234 Once loaded open it and find Wolf and Launcher Manager. They should install fine from there. Once you click an app it will download the apk, then click the app link again and click launch, once done click for a 3rd time and click delete to remove the apk as you no longer need it.

Miki, thanks for response. I followed your instructions precisely and did not get to Wolf. However, I did land on Troy’s URL containing the Insider. What gives?

Ya sorry about that. Looks like short link isn’t working now. It should have taken you to the unlinked app. Type in unlinked.link into your downloader and then click the download android app link and install Unlinked. Once installed open it and add the library 12341234 and let it load. Once done go in there and you will find the Wolf Launcher and the Launcher manager. Install them and you’re g2g

Miki,
After your latest email to me (see below) Wolf Launcher installed and is working!
Thanks a :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ya sorry about that. Looks like short link isn’t working now. It should have taken you to the unlinked app. Type in unlinked.link into your downloader and then click the download android app link and install Unlinked. Once installed open it and add the library 12341234 and let it load. Once done go in there and you will find the Wolf Launcher and the Launcher manager. Install them and you’re g2g

2 Likes