Downloader not compatible with my amazon fire tablet 10

Is it possible you got a corrupted copy of Downloader? Get the Google Play Store and download a fresh copy from there. I just did this on a Fire Tablet 10 (2019) successfully.

In have it on my Fire HD 10 tablet.

Do you have a file manager? If so, look in there and use the installer from your file manager. I use X-plore as my file manager and have installed many apps from there.

1 Like

Hi, i have downloader on my fiire tablet but mmy amazon is not allowing apps from 3rd party sites , i.e,
Firetvsticks,
docsquiffy,
techdoctor etc.mabey i should factory reset??.why did i get a pop up
telling me my downloader is not compatible with this device when i have the latest version of downloader installed.
Just puzzling me ,when it worked originally on my tablet, and now when i try to download , the orange travel bar starts but fizzles out and dosent complete its journey to implement the download. Thanks for all your responses, Kind regards, Cloughie.

Itā€™s probably downloaded just not installed. Look in one of your folders in your file manager and see if it is there. If it is, then install from there using the file managerā€™s installer.

Tbh, I donā€™t use Downloader all that much anymore. I either get the app from the Play Store, or I will look in Unlinked, or I will use my browser and go to the appā€™s webpage. If all else fails, I just a Google search for the app and download from a reputable site/source.

1 Like

Hi, back again re a previous post regarding Downloader app.
I am very familiar with this app because i have it installed in several devices and never a problem downloading and installing 3rd party apps from several sites. My problem with my Amazon fire tablet hd 10 still not resolved.
I have installed latest version many times, when the app would not download and install apps i then uninstalled app and reinstalled it again several times , still would not download apps. The sites do appear but when i click on any app the app will not download. I just tried downloading the app from playstore after uninstalling it yet again, and the phrase came up" this app is not compatible with this device" so i downloaded with silk browser. App isnā€™t the issue, its not allowing downloads.Regards, Cloughie.

On the Amazon product youā€™re using the Google Playstore? Have you tried using the Amazon app store designed for Amazon products to get the proper downloader version?

I have experienced on occasion when using a vpn with Downloader it can sometimes create issues. Not all the time so I am not certain why it happens. Anyway, try turning off your vpn and try again.,

wellā€¦i just used downloader to install Aptoid TV appā€¦took 5 minutesā€¦ZERO issues at all. you may have to DEBLOAT that tablet of everything Amazonā€¦that might be whatā€™s causing your issuesā€¦just my .02ā€¦

1 Like

Hi to all, i uninstalled downloader,
Then i opened up amazon appstore.
I then proceeded to download downloader to my fire tablet.
To my surprise a pop up appeared on screen with my 5 firesticks to deliver to.
No sign of my tablet on that list so i could not download.
I then went on chatline to amazon.
First person took all details(only answer i wanted was why did my fire tablet not appear on the pop up).
If it appeared i could have then downloaded app.
2nd person went through same questions as first person.
Outcome in the end he suggested to factory reset, but then app might still not download.
Finally i can install downloader anytime myself through other sources.
My problem is no matter who i install it from it still would not download apks for me.
As you all know lots of apps can be sent between devices i.e, easy fire tools, share me, send files to tv.
I do appreciate all your input and advice to my queries.Regards Cloughie.

Hi,Iā€™m having the same issue with my Fire 10 tablet. I can download it but canā€™t download anything off of it. Iā€™ ve tried dl it from apk pure also.
Iā€™ ve enabled apps from unknown sources.
I guess i just wonā€™t be able to use it. Unless somebody figures it out. I donā€™t want to remove my amazon things on my tablet, as i use my kindle and other amazon apps.

I just tested it out on my Fire HD 10 tablet. I downloaded an app using one of the TP Downloader codes and had no issues.

Fyi, my tablet is over 2 years old and I reconfigured it using the Fire Toolbox. So, maybe that has something to do with it?

Did you try downloading with the vpn deactivated?

1 Like

Like many other owners of Fire HD 10, I am also very frustrated and disappointed that this bug has not been fixed. This App is a great tool to download programs from many different sources with ease.
Does anyone has any idea on a comparable tool that can do the same? ā€¦ In any case, I am sure many of us are going to miss it !! ā€¦

As an Alternativeā€¦try typing in the same information into Silk Browser (or almost any browser) the same url that you would have entered for DOWNLOADER.
Try entering 250931 into Silk Browserā€¦it will lead you to Troyā€™s Toolbox.
Other than AFT News, Downloader is unnecessary, but itā€™s handy!

1 Like

Exactly. Even most file explorers like x-plore allow you to download/install apps.

Hi , regards to all, im going to have another go trying to get a fix for my downloader apk on my Fire Tablet 10.
I have no problem sideloading the apk to my fire tablet, because Amazon appstore and google playstore refused to download it. My problem is, downloader will not download anything, its redirecting any apks i try to download. (Redirectingā€¦ on and on.) So its downloading nothing. Amazon brings up a popup on screen showing this ,
Paddys 2nd , 3rd, 4th, 5th, firestick compatible
Paddys fire tablet 10 not compatible.
I do not want to factory reset because some of the apks i have just a shortened number for downloader thus this is why silk browser and any browser will not only accept urls. My other Samsung tablets never shows the Redirecting ā€¦ logo. Kind regards. Cloughie.