Downloader codes beware

You get bad download. I tried to get BeeTV and got the one with adds and built-in problems. It tried to get me to install tic tock and the sound was very loud when I stopped a movie. I would recommend using unlinked.

3 Likes

I set up a new tv box yesterday and noticed the real downloader was not availiable in the playstore but there were many knock-off look-alike and even named the same. The only difference was the developer. Very tricky and it can get you in trouble. tiktok trash is chineese malware.

6 Likes

You can use the rai as a downloader just so everyone knows.

5 Likes

My general rule of thumb when downloading something from Downloader is to end my search query with apkpure. As far as I know, it’s a well trusted site…& I’ve never had a problem with anything.

5 Likes

I have codes for beeTV. 50187 and 82614
Most downloader numerical codes take you to the “official” site for an app. I don’t think I’ve seen any for modded apps or app launchers. In unlinked yes you can find mods. 30837432

6 Likes

Looks like 5187 is a good code.

4 Likes

50187 sorry for the screw up

2 Likes

Thanks to all for the info

I know I can get apps from RAI, how do I use it as a downloader?

2 Likes

Find the url for the apk, open TP RAI and at the top click the Apk Installer.

1 Like

Thanks, will try that. never used that function before. I used defsquid and I was told it gives false positives, now I think DS scan is right.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.