Downloader App Not In Google Play - How to Install on Android TV

Thank you for the heads up Troy :ok_hand:

1 Like

That JioSphere is a real PITA on my Nvidia Shield. Slow manuevering, disconnects my VPN, turned off my Safety dot, wouldn’t open keyboard and so on. I tried a restart 3 times and reboot twice, still no luck. I had to uninstall it.

Try using TV Bro instead Miki. Same process.

JioPages isn’t in the playstore. I’ll find an APK. Tx Troy.
Sorry but no go. Jio Pages loaded, but after extremely slow page loads I start typing and get troy in but then the next letter locks my entire system up and takes over a minute to shut down. Buttons simply stop working or commands/clicks take forever to initiate. So I did get TvBro to download it and was able to run it using X-plore. I have the APK now. Tx.

https://www.aftvnews.com/my-downloader-app-has-again-been-absurdly-removed-from-google-play-due-to-a-frivolous-copyright-claim-from-warner-bros-discovery/

Sorry Miki, working on two things at the same time when I posted that last reply. I meant TV Bro instead of Jio.

1 Like

i googled it and you can download from lot’s of places
download atv downloader - Google Search

All good Troy. TV Bro works perfectly. Time to learn how to use it properly though. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Hi all,

I thought you might want to know that downloader has been removed from the Google play store due to some bogus copyright claim.

I covered it here:

1 Like

Hey Doc. Troy posted about this 7hr ago. Thanks for the video! Downloader App Not In Google Play - How to Install on Android TV

1 Like

Ah, i did have a look under the APK and streaming devices section - could’nt see anything … should have known there would have been a dedicated section for Troy’s posts :sweat_smile:

I’ll remove my post

Hi, I just got the new Firesticks 4 k max and I installed Tivimate and I cannot record to the USB even after formatting it for external storage. Any ideas on what I can do? I have the original Firestick 4k from two years ago and have no problem recording it to the added USB. Thanks.

TP Search

2 Likes

Troy can u get rid of your ads off of my account please. Per the upper banner you see.?

It’s worse on a phone! lol

I’m tell you Downloader was on Google play yesterday
Jerry :sunglasses:

I believe i just download “Downloader app” yesterday.

Why is downloader asking for a credit card before loading? I didnt add one in the past?

Did you click a donation amount by accident?

Go to Troy’s toolbox
TP 4